SERVICE UNIT COOKIE PROGRAM CHAIR – SUCPC
- Parent/Guardian Product Program Permission & Responsibility Agreement
- Troop Interest Survey
- ACH Debit Authorization
- Troop Cookie Chair Agreement
- Cookie Program Discrepancy Report – Send to Marisa and Susan
- Debit Adjustment Request – Send to Marisa and Susan
- GSGLA: Greater – Cookie Edition
- SIO Worksheet / SIO Help Guide
- Parent Agreement
- Costume and Bow Banner Check Out Form
- Cookie Consignment Guide
- Cookie Booth Checklist
- Cookie Package Price Display Signs
- Join Girl Scouts Business Cards
- Cookie Door Hangers
- Cookie Description Sheet
- Cookie FAQs
- Cookie Goal Poster
- Cookie Shop Flier
- Tips for Selling Cookies
- Quick Start Guide
- Girl & Family Cookie Program Training (webinar) | Girl & Family Cookie Program Training (PPT)
- Juliette Guide
- Participation Definition FAQs
- Detecting and Avoiding Counterfeit Bills
- Tip Sheet – Cookies 101
- Tip Sheet – Starting Inventory Order
- Tip Sheet – eBudde
- Tip Sheet – Boothing
- Tip Sheet – Cookie Inventory
- Tip Sheet – Finances
- Tip Sheet – Wrap Up
- Tip Sheet – Cookies 201
- Little Brownie Bakers
Handouts from “5 Skills for Girls” Toolkit
More Cookie Program Handouts
Pins and Badges
Before participating in any money-earning Girl Scout activity, it’s super important for girls and adults to review the following materials:
- Please see the calendar on Shutterfly for Important Dates
- Smart Cookie Club: May 18 – Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Sweet Elite: May 4 at Disney Resort, Anaheim
- S’Mores Adventure Weekend: Jun. 1 and 2 at Camp Osito Rancho
- Cookie CEOs: Jun. 15 at Catalina
Rainy Day Boothing
Earn our annual rainy day patch for boothing, doing a walkabout, volunteering at a cupboard, or hosting a lemonade stand in the rain. Girls and volunteers in troops must request the patch via the troop cookie chair or troop leader. Non-troop girls (Juliettes), must have a parent or guardian request the patch. Adult cupboard volunteers can directly request a patch or request it through their troop cookie chair. Use this e-form (coming soon) to report your rainy day “work day” and request your patch. One patch per person per season. Patches will be distributed with cookie season rewards.
We Need Cookie Cupboard Volunteers!
Sign up for cookie cupboard shifts (coming soon)
Cookie Cupboard Information (coming soon)
Cupboard Calendar (coming soon)
Consignment Guidelines and Agreement (coming soon)
Find Cupboard-Related Forms
Booth Sale Recorder App Program
Participate in the Booth Sale Recorder App Program! This free smart phone app works with eBudde to record the number of cookies sold at booths and keeps track of who sold them!
With the Digital Cookie™ platform, the Girl Scout Cookie Program you know and love is better than ever. Fun, easy-to-use tools help you superpower your sale and go beyond the booth with online and mobile channels that make it easy for cookie fans near and far to support your sale and, ultimately, your success. You get more ways to participate, more ways to sell, more ways to buy, and more ways to learn—nice! And guess what? Girls who used the platform in addition to traditional sales, sold more cookies and reached their goals faster—so amazing.
Plus, on your very own personalized cookie site, you can play interactive games, watch videos, enjoy printable activities, take fun quizzes, and do even more—all while taking your cookie sale to the next level.
Excited to jump in? Get movin’ with the Digital Cookie platform in four easy steps.
It’s everything you already love about the Girl Scout Cookie Program, supercharged. The Digital Cookie platform allows you to customize the way you learn and earn, using technology in new and engaging ways, all while earning cool cookie business badges along the way.
Now you can take your Girl Scout Cookie business on the go!
CONTESTS and FUN
Girl Scouts of the USA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest
Are you a barrier breakin,’ challenge crushin,’ lead takin’ cookie entrepreneur?
This cookie season, let’s show ‘em how the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world prepares girls to lead, learn, succeed, and shine—not only for today but also for the future—by entering our national Girl Scouts of the USA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest from January 2 through April 30, 2018.
Every girl who enters the Cookie Pro 2018 Contest will unlock an awesome, limited-edition Cookie Pro 2018 patch. You must be an eligible Girl Scout Cookie seller from a participating council to take part.
Six girls nationwide, one per Girl Scout grade level, will be named Girl Scouts of the USA’s top cookie pro for 2018 and get the epic chance to:
- Be featured on the Girl Scout Cookie box!
- Travel to New York City for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience!
Join the nationwide celebration by participating in GSUSA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest! Enter here.