SERVICE UNIT COOKIE PROGRAM CHAIR – SUCPC
- Parent/Guardian Product Program Permission & Responsibility Agreement
- Troop Interest Survey
- ACH Debit Authorization
- Troop Cookie Chair Agreement
- Cookie Program Discrepancy Report
- Insert Quick Start Guide
- TCC Guide
- TCC Training PowerPoint (PDF Version)
- GSGLA: Greater – Cookie Edition
- SIO Worksheet / SIO Help Guide
- Rewards Pick Slip
- Parent Agreement
- Costume and Bow Banner Check Out Form
- Cookie Consignment Guide
- Dec. 5 and 12, 2017: Troop Cookie Chair Training – Montrose
- Jan. 5 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 1 opens at 6:30 p.m.
- Jan. 6 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 1 closes at 6:30 p.m. / Troops to enter/SUBMIT Starting Inventory Order (SIO) and enter/SUBMIT Initial Rewards into eBudde by 11:30 p.m.
- Jan. 11 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 2 opens at 6:30 p.m.
- Jan. 12 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 2 closes at 6:30 p.m.
- Jan. 15 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 3 opens at 6:30 p.m.
- Jan. 16 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 3 closes at 6:30 p.m.
- Jan. 27 – Cookie Delivery Day! (May Change)
- Jan. 28 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 4 opens at 6:30 p.m. / GO DAY!
- Feb. 1 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 4 closes at 6:30 p.m. / Cupboards begin to open. Troops pick up in whole cases only until Feb. 18.
- Feb 4 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 5 opens at 11:30 p.m. / Cookie Mobile Contest Submissions DUE.
- Feb. 6 to 8 – Starting Inventory Order (SIO) returns. Troops may return up to 10 unopened cases of cookies from SIO.
- Feb. 8 to 18 – Even exchanges (whole cases only) accepted at designated cupboards.
- Feb. 9 – Boothing Begins!
- Feb. 11 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 5 closes at 11:29 p.m. / eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 6 opens at 11:30 p.m.
- Feb. 16 – Last day to submit Debit Adjustment Request form to PSM and SUCPC by 12:00 p.m.
- Feb. 18 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 6 closes at 11:29 p.m. / eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 7 opens at 11:30 p.m.
- Feb. 19 to Mar. 2 – Even exchanges (box or cases) accepted at designated cupboards.
- Feb. 19 to Mar. 11 – Troops may pick up in box quantities through to the end of sale.
- Feb. 22 – First ACH debit by council.
- Feb. 23 to 25 – National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend.
- Feb. 25 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 7 closes at 11:29 p.m. / eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 8 opens at 11:30 p.m.
- Mar. 4 – eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 8 closes at 11:29 p.m. / eBudde Booth Scheduler Round 9 opens at 11:30 p.m.
- Mar. 5 to 11 – Consignment cookie orders now available at designated cupboards (max 10 cases).
- Mar. 12 – COOKIE PROGRAM ENDS!
- Mar. 13 – Last day to turn consignment orders at designated cupboards.
- Mar. 16 – Last day for TCCs to enter all Gift of Caring boxes, troop transfers, and complete girl allocations in eBudde.
- Mar. 29 – Final ACH debit by council Debit Adjustment Request form to PSM and SUCPC by 12:00 p.m.
- May – Girl Rewards delivered to service unit rewards chair (SURC) home. Confirm count, sort and distribute immediately upon receipt.
- Club 500: May 19 – Club 00 at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Elite 1000: Apr. 21 – Elite 1000 at Disney Resort, Anaheim
- 1500+ Event: Jun. 9 to 10 – S’More Adventure Weekend at Camp Osito Rancho
- 2000+ Event: May 5 – Special ride, lunch and theatre with Lise Luttgens, CEO
Rainy Day Boothing
Earn our annual rainy day patch for boothing, doing a walkabout, volunteering at a cupboard, or hosting a lemonade stand in the rain. Girls and volunteers in troops must request the patch via the troop cookie chair or troop leader. Non-troop girls (Juliettes), must have a parent or guardian request the patch. Adult cupboard volunteers can directly request a patch or request it through their troop cookie chair. Use this e-form (coming soon) to report your rainy day “work day” and request your patch. One patch per person per season. Patches will be distributed with cookie season rewards.
We Need Cookie Cupboard Volunteers!
Sign up for cookie cupboard shifts (coming soon)
Cookie Cupboard Information (coming soon)
Cupboard Calendar (coming soon)
Consignment Guidelines and Agreement
Find Cupboard-Related Forms
Booth Sale Recorder App Program
Participate in the Booth Sale Recorder App Program! This free smart phone app works with eBudde to record the number of cookies sold at booths and keeps track of who sold them!
With the Digital Cookie™ platform, the Girl Scout Cookie Program you know and love is better than ever. Fun, easy-to-use tools help you superpower your sale and go beyond the booth with online and mobile channels that make it easy for cookie fans near and far to support your sale and, ultimately, your success. You get more ways to participate, more ways to sell, more ways to buy, and more ways to learn—nice! And guess what? Girls who used the platform in addition to traditional sales, sold more cookies and reached their goals faster—so amazing.
Plus, on your very own personalized cookie site, you can play interactive games, watch videos, enjoy printable activities, take fun quizzes, and do even more—all while taking your cookie sale to the next level.
Excited to jump in? Get movin’ with the Digital Cookie platform in four easy steps.
It’s everything you already love about the Girl Scout Cookie Program, supercharged. The Digital Cookie platform allows you to customize the way you learn and earn, using technology in new and engaging ways, all while earning cool cookie business badges along the way.
Now you can take your Girl Scout Cookie business on the go!
CONTESTS and FUN
Girl Scouts of the USA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest
Are you a barrier breakin,’ challenge crushin,’ lead takin’ cookie entrepreneur?
This cookie season, let’s show ‘em how the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world prepares girls to lead, learn, succeed, and shine—not only for today but also for the future—by entering our national Girl Scouts of the USA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest from January 2 through April 30, 2018.
Every girl who enters the Cookie Pro 2018 Contest will unlock an awesome, limited-edition Cookie Pro 2018 patch. You must be an eligible Girl Scout Cookie seller from a participating council to take part.
Six girls nationwide, one per Girl Scout grade level, will be named Girl Scouts of the USA’s top cookie pro for 2018 and get the epic chance to:
- Be featured on the Girl Scout Cookie box!
- Travel to New York City for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience!
Join the nationwide celebration by participating in GSUSA’s Cookie Pro 2018 Contest! Enter here.